Govee Envisual TV LED Backlight T2 with Dual Cameras, 11.8ft RGBIC Wi-Fi LED Strip Lights for 55-65 inch TVs, Double Strip Light Beads, Adapts to Ultra-Thin TVs, Smart App Control, Music Sync, H605C
- Govee Envisual Technology: Our innovative zone-division capture scheme allows for real-time color matching that expands your visual experience beyond the screen. These LED strip lights for TV enhance the entertainment most important to you.
- Innovative Dual-Camera Design: Our upgraded dual-camera design captures content more accurately. The gravity-stabilization mounting structure allows for easier installation on top of the TV screen, including for ultra-thins.
- Tips for Better Use: When calibrating, it is recommended to use a mobile phone hotspot or be closer to the router to better load the "calibration screen". Please avoid too strong direct light that will affect the color picking effect when watching movies.
- Enhanced RGBIC Lighting: Enjoy denser RGBIC light bead distribution with double the light beads for more vivid and natural lighting. The LED TV backlight also has various scene modes and 2 video modes to enhance movie watching and gaming.
- Enhanced Music Mode: The system's control box is equipped with a built-in mic to help sync the LED strip lights to music and audio. Choose between 4 modes (Energic, Rhythm, Spectrum, Rolling) and jazz up your parties with eye-catching dancing colors.
- Unlock Home Theater Magic: Dive deeper into rich stories & fantastical settings and expand your home theater experience. Control your TV LED strip lights hands-free using Alexa and Google Assistant voice control. (Note: Govee Envisual T2 is not compatible with T1.)
model number: H605C
Part Number: H605C111
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 7.6 x 4.6 inches
EM has a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request and return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you return shipping information (you are responsible for shipping return cost), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
All garments must be returned as it was shipped to you, free of Smoke, Odors, Makeup, Deodorant, Pet Hair, Snags and Rips.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders, handmade, sunglasses or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for our Sun glasses , Shape wear, or garments collections. Hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.